Dr Bharat Agrawal
Bharat grew up in Melbourne but has called the sunny Gold Coast home for over 14 years now.
He is truly passionate about the “Art” of Dentistry and has completed his Masters in Aesthetic Dentistry with Distinction (MSc AesDent) through the prestigious King’s College in London alongside a post graduate diploma in the management of advanced aesthetic and restorative dentistry through the ‘Academy of Dental Excellence’.
His MSc dissertation looked at the effectiveness and longevity of dentist prescribed whitening techniques. He has presented at various conferences overseas and throughout Australia on Aesthetic/Cosmetic Dentistry, Composite Resin Dentistry, and teaches for Invisalign®. He has had a case report selected for publication by Invisalign® as a clinical white paper which was also later accepted into the Invisalign® Global Gallery.
He is a key opinion leader for various dental manufacturers, providing his feedback and assisting in the evaluation of new products. His philosophy is that of comprehensive dentistry, assessing and providing you with all your options, in order for you to make an informed choice when it comes to achieving your dental goals.
Dr Bharat’s Teaching/Lecturing Engagements:
2019 – Appearances
- Invisalign® Master Class (Melbourne & Perth) | The Aligner Restorative Interface
- Invisalign® Webinar (Asia Pacific) | The Aligner Restorative Interface 2 Part
- Academy of Dental Excellence (Yorkshire & Malaysia) | Digital Communication and Aesthetic Planning
- Publication in Dental Excellence section | Australian Dental Practice Magazine: ‘Natural Aesthetics in the Young Patient’
- Annointed faculty member | Academy of Dental Excellence
- Tony Rotondo Snr Memorial Conference (Townsville) | Ethical Aesthetics
- NDC Key Note Speaker & Master Class (Gold Coast) | Direct Composite Aesthetics
- Tokuyama Key Opinion Leader Meeting (Tokyo, Japan)
- BXY Stratum Composite Hands On & Ethical Aesthetics (Hanoi, Vietnam) | Ultradent Key Opinion Leader Meeting
- BXY Stratum (Sydney & Brisbane) | Topic: Composite Hands on Workshop
- Invisalign® Go (Sydney/Brisbane/Melbourne) | Topic: Accreditation Course
- Australian Dental Association Congress (Adelaide) | Topic: Invisalign® Restorative Interface
- Encompass Symposium (Sydney) | Topic: Composite Hands-On Workshop
- Invisalign® Go Webinar | Topic: Invisalign® Go Restorative Sequencing
2018 – Appearances
- Kings Aesthetics Masters (London, UK) | Guest Lecturer/ Topic: Design Align Build
- Young Dental Conference (Melbourne) | Topic: Minimally Invasive Aesthetics for the Young Dentist
- Invisalign® GP Master Class (Brisbane) | Topic: Invisalign® Restorative and Digital Scanners
- Invisalign® Webinar | Topic: Invisalign® Restorative Considerations
- Clear Smiles CPD Event (Gold Coast) | Topic: Minimally Invasive Aesthetics
- NDSC Study Club (Melbourne) | Topic: Assessment to Aesthetics
- BXY Stratum (Sydney) | Topic: Composite Hands On Workshop
- TAAAD Sydney Uni Graduates Event (Sydney) | Topic: Assessment to Aesthetics
- Invisalign® GO (Melbourne) | Topic: Accreditation Course
- Invisalign® Clinical White Paper Publication | Title: Invisalign® Bleach Bond Botox
- Henry Schein Hallas Catalogue | Title: GC GUI/Essentia Universal Composite Case
- Ultradent Catalogue Clinical Case Report | Title: Microabrasion using Opalustre
2017 – Appearances
- NGD Study Club (Sydney) | Topic: Design Align Build
- Aesthetic & Restorative Master Class (London, UK) | Topic: Guest Lecturer: Design Align Build
- Aestheticon (Sydney) | Topic: Whitening Workshop Convenor
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.