Gold Coast Dental Implants
Dental implants provide a wide range of benefits that go beyond general restorative advantages…
Dental implants have revolutionised how we can help solve your tooth loss. They are the gold standard for tooth replacement as they effectively replace the missing tooth root, solving tooth loss at the source. Not only do they replace the missing teeth, they improve the lifespan of remaining teeth due to the support they provide. Traditional restorative treatments such as dentures or bridges have various disadvantages which have been overcome with dental implants.
When searching for your ideal solution to tooth loss, at Oasis Dental Studio we try to understand what goes through your mind and your concerns about your oral health:
- Do you want a cost-effective solution to yourtooth loss?
- Do you want a replacement tooth that actually lasts?
- Do you want a new tooth that functions as it should?
- Do you want to be able to eat properly?
- Do you want to be free of slippery, uncomfortable dentures?
- Do you desire a more reliable treatment that works long-term?
If you answered yes to one or all of the above, our dental implant treatments may be what you are looking for. By keeping in mind the varying needs of different patients, we have been able to develop several different dental implant treatments that target singular, partial or total tooth loss.
A successful procedure, providing our patient with five new molars.
Mold in preparation for the procedure
After implant placement and restoration X-ray
At Oasis Dental Studio we provide a variety of restorative solutions for tooth loss…
Tooth loss can occur on a variety of levels from singular to complete loss and as such patients who experience the discomfort of tooth loss can benefit from dental implants because this treatment has such versatility. A dental implant can be used to replace a singular or complete tooth loss by providing a stable structure for singular, partial or complete restorative prosthetic teeth to be attached. Our Biohorizon tooth restorations can come as a singular crown, multiple tooth bridge and even fixed or removable dentures.
The benefits of dental implants include:
- Once fully healed, they provide optimal comfort – this is because the jawbone fuses with the implant, providing a replacement that feels just like your natural tooth!
- Total functionality – while traditional treatments were cosmetic solutions, dental implants provide a strong, powerful and completely functional restorative solution. Eat what you like when you like!
- Enhanced oral health – A complete smile means an easier cleaning surface, which results in minimised risk of tooth decay or gum disease.
- Enhanced appearance – No more gaps in your smile results in a more pleasing facial aesthetic, and often heightened confidence!
- Versatile – dental implants can be used to solve singular, partial or total tooth loss.